She was born in Yaroslavl and couldn’t decide for a long time on her profession: In childhood she dreamt to become an air-hostess and then a painter. Finally she became the first girl who participated in the Russian Road Racing Championship among Men. The new hobby turned into her lifework.
Since 2008 Nadia has been a pilot of the team “Yakhnich Motorsport”. In the history of Russian motor-sport she is the first participant of the European Road Racing Championship. The crowning achievements in her career (In Russia and abroad) are the silver prize-winner STK women 2010, 2008, 2007 and II place of the Italian Women Championship 2010.
Her favorite tracks are Mugello, Brno and Alcaniz. Nadia is an owner of the rarest Agusta Tamburini – the fastest sport-bike in the World (300 bikes in the world, 4 – in Russia) and besides that she is keen on pole-dancing and fitness.
- Silver prize-winner of The Russian Road Racing Cup 2010, STK women
- The fourth place of The MFR Cup 2010, STK 600
- The 33d place of Trofeo Italiano Amatori 2010, Base 600
- Silver prize-winner of Italian women championship 2010
- Silver prize-winner of The Russian Road Racing Cup 2008, STK women
- The fourth place of The MFR Cup 2009, STK women
- The thirteenth place of The Women Italian Championship 2009
- The fourth plave in "New Entry" nomination of The Women Italian Championship 2009
- The eighteenth place of The Women European Championship 2008
- Bronze prize-winner of The Russian Road Racing Cup 2007, STK women